- You may submit your application on any day of the year AND the online application, application fee, and supporting documents (e.g., CNO Vitae, organizational chart, nationally benchmarked nurse satisfaction survey tool, list of nurse manager credentials) must be received no later than 6 months prior to the month intended for written documentation submission.
- You may choose to submit your written documentation on the 1st business day of any of these months: February, April, June, August or October.
If you wish to submit written documentation April 1, 2013, the application, fee, and supporting documents must be received by the Magnet Program Office no later than midnight October 1, 2012.
6 Months in Advance
The Online Magnet Recognition Application must be used to apply for the Magnet Recognition® Program. The application:
- Establishes your organization's status as a Magnet applicant.
- Collects information to enable the appropriate appraisal team composition and availability.
Submit the online application receipt with a nonrefundable application fee, payable to "ANCC," to:
ANCC Magnet Recognition
P.O. Box 505063
St. Louis, MO 63150-5063
To send a payment via courier (UPS, DHL, FEDEX) , use this address:*
Bank of America Lockbox Services 505063
800 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
*PLEASE NOTE: The site street should only be used for lockbox remittances delivered via courier. Phone Number: use your own in case of delivery problems.
Email the following as attachments to Magnet@ana.org
- Chief Nursing Officer's curriculum vitae or resume.
- Current facility organizational chart showing the CNO and nursing's relationship to the entire facility.
- Provide copy of the unit-based, nationally benchmarked survey tool (questions, not responses) used to assess nursing satisfaction.
Contact Magnet staff